Saturday, September 12, 2009

The tile flooring in my bathroom proves to be a decent comfort rather than a shockingly cold, "i've just hit rock bottom" surface. I'll let you in on a little secret, girls, all girls, even cute little sally who lives down the street and fetches the mail for you every morning, are bitches. They will do anything and everything in their power to demote you down to a worthless nothing who hardly even deserves to exist much less take up space and oxygen on this planet. I just don't think i could feel anymore abject...worthless...insignificant...ugly...and/or repulsive if i tried, or wanted to. I just fucking do not want to live anymore. I am absolutely sick and tired of this utter bullshit. People are goddamned fucking pathetic assholes. I want to vanish off of the face of the earth entirely and for everyone to forget i ever came into existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment