Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Venting.

Well holy fucking crow!!! I fuckin swear to godd! What god???! I have no fuckin clue! But it rolls off the tongue nicely. SHIT! People are so motherfucking fake. Oh my shit!
First off, I'm sooooo sick of you making up problems every other fucking tuesday or what have you! I'm sick of your snooty, snob attitude and how you always have to be right, and put others down for your own sick satisfaction you stupid bitch! And not only that, but you're fake, so damned fake! You so pride yourself on your "originality" and "independence" but all you are is a copy of everyone around you. You're like fucking silly putty, you look and act like anything or anyone you associate yourself with. You act like youre soo smart when half the damn time you dont even know what the fuck youre shooting out of your big stupid mouth! You and your lame arguments, your childish ways, and your stuck up attitude! HOLY FUCKING CROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment